Carpenter Chemicals is commited to helping its customers obtain equipment properly designed to work with Plaforization™ and Toran™. Because these One-Step technologies require no water, certain equipment requirements are different from conventional systems. These requirements must be respected for the process to work most efficiently. Differences between these One-Step processes and conventional equipment include, for example:
- minimal amount of air flow and exhaust
- high freeboard of tanks
- stainless steel construction (or polypropylene for certain
items). With Toran, galvanized is also acceptable.
- low pressure flowcoat (3 – 5 PSI)
- smaller pumps and fans
- filtration before nozzles
Many of Carpenter Chemicals' representatives are engineers who are experts in designing systems to meet these needs. They can design a complete system, including conveyors, pretreatment lines, paint booths, ovens, compressed air systems and related equipment, and they can easily provide assistance in all aspects of designing and installing a finishing line in addition to the Plaforization™ or Toran™ system.
They can also work with you in other ways to meet your needs. They can:
- provide feedback on a knowledgeable customer’s own design and advise how to build a system locally
- provide a design from which a customer can fabricate
- design and construct a turn-key system and train the customer's operators.
Please call us for more details at 703-683-1570.